General Contact Information
225 West 99th St.
New York, NY 10025
Please share your thoughts or questions with us!
Join Our Mailing List!
Please fill out the name and email fields to receive our email communications. Optionally, you may also fill out street address and phone information to receive subscription offers or other items via USPS.
Submission Policy for Composers
If you wish to have your piece considered for performance by Riverside Symphony, please mail CD recording(s) with perusal score and standard curriculum vitae to the address at the top of this page.
If no recording is available of the work you wish to be considered, you must include recordings of one or more representative works that will fit on one CD. It is not necessary to submit scores for these works, though the title, duration, and instrumentation of those works need to be included.
In addition, please observe the following guidelines:
- The piece work submitted for performance consideration should not exceed
2, 2, 2, 2 – 4, 2, 2, 1, tmp, perc, kbd, hp, str unless funding can be provided for additional requirements.
- Cover letter is not necessary.
- Materials will only be returned if accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope; otherwise they will be discarded.
- For notification of outcome, be sure your contact information is included.
- All submissions will be reviewed.